Sunday, October 20, 2013

Vienna (Once Again)

Last weekend was another Rotary weekend, and mostly all the inbound exchange students met up in Vienna on Friday night where we all dressed up nice and went to a musical! It was Sweeny Todd (Or something like that) and it was all in German, but the opera house was so beautiful! Here are some pictures of me and friends dressed up and in the opera house:








And then on Saturday, we all went and walked around Vienna and toured the Parliament building, and a castle. Sadly, we weren't allowed to take pictures in the castle. We also went in to the Stephansdom, which is a really old, beautiful, gigantic catholic church pretty much in the heart of Vienna. It was breathtaking.

Here are some more pictures of my weekend:






 This was actually taken on accident, but I thought I looked like I was trying to be a model, and that made me laugh, so I put it in here.





 Stephansdom 

















Sorry that this is so poorly written, but I'm writing it really late at night because if I don't do it now I'll procrastinate and not do it at all, hahaha.

Hope you all are doing well!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're still having fun! (hey i found out that in 1788 the Austrian army attacked itself and lost 10,000 men so if you ever feel like you screwed up remember that and know you didnt screw up as bad as the Austrian army hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yes i will definitely keep that in mind.
      Man you're learning some cool stuff back home!

      Delete
    2. oh and thanks for leaving a comment, I was starting to feel like no one even read this hahaha

      Delete