Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Krems Ball/Thanksgiving

So not last weekend, but the weekend before, I visited some friends of mine in Krems, and I went to yet another ball. (Two weekends in a row!) On Friday, I met my good friend Juan from Columbia in Vienna, and then we met up with some other exchange students and we threw sort of a delayed birthday party for him. It was fun!
Then Saturday I went to the ball and had a great time there as well.





Then on Sunday afternoon, I went ice-skating with Ismael from Ecuador and Hugh from Canada for my second time ever. It was sooooo fun!!

It was a great, but exhausting weekend!


Then, a few days ago, as all my American blog-readers know, was Thanksgiving. So when my lovely Austrian friends found out it was Thanksgiving, they insisted that we all go eat lunch together. And my friend who owns the pizza even ordered me a special pizza with turkey on it. It also had peppers, onions, an olive, and mushrooms and it was reeeeaaalllllyyyyyy good. It was so sweet of them! They seemed to enjoy it too!

So that has been my last couple of weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment