Monday, September 9, 2013

First Day Of School

I just got back from my first day of Austrian school. It was ... different. Not all the kids were the nicest, and some would make jokes at my expense, but I think they were trying to be friendly. The friends that I had made previously aren't in my class so I didn't know anyone. Today I had English, then gym, then German.
I'm hoping tomorrow goes a little bit better, but overall it was a good day.
Hope you guys have a beautiful day. :)

Also don't be afraid to leave messages or comment or leave feedback. I want to know what's up with you guys! :D

4 comments:

  1. Hey there ;) nobody made jokes at your expense (at least i din't notice that) :) don't worry about the teacher, he sure didn't want to humiliate you. It's just his way of teaching, and if you know him for a longer time, you'll notice that he's quite friendly. See ya tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for that. It made my day a lot better. :)

      Delete
  2. Heya darlin' it'll get better. I'm sure everbody was just shy. They'll warm up to the cool new foreigner :) if it makes youfeel better I have German classes with ten year olds and they all giggled at my German ;)
    <3 you.
    Haley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best Haley. <3 Thanks baaaabe (:
      haha that's sad though that they giggled at your German...

      Delete