Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Second Day Of School

Don't worry, I won't be posting every single day about how my school day went haha. But just wanted to let everybody know that today went a lot better, and people were nice to me, and I was actually moved to 7W (equivalent to 11th grade in the US) today which works out a lot better because that's the class I should be in anyway. But the kids in 6W were really nice and I'm glad that I got to meet them and I hope they won't hold a grudge that I left their class.. haha.






1 comment:

  1. Hey Erica!! We love you and continue to pray for you! So glad your second day was better. :) Love your new clothes and shoes...they are so...European! :) Emily and I read your blog together tonight. It was fun. You'll end up with lots of great friends by the end of the school year because they'll get to know what a great person you are!!

    ReplyDelete