Monday, September 23, 2013

Hiking Weekend

Last weekend was hiking weekend in Tauplitz, which I described in my last post, and it was a blast. Sadly, I didn't actually get to go on the morning hike like all the other exchange students because Saturday morning as I was getting out of bed (I was bunking with 12 other girls in my room) I slipped on the wooden floor as I was getting down out of bed because the beds were raised off the ground, and I was wearing fuzzy socks (which is beside the point). Anyway I slipped and fell and hurt my knee pretty bad (which was already hurting). But then by the end of the day it was feeling better so I went on the night walk where we all went to a club and let us dance and gave us free coke. It was interesting. I had a good time and now I am somewhat sad to have to leave my friends again. Some pics of the weekend:
Just being normal

Friends stole my phone and took selfies

I sneak pictures when my friends arent' looking a lot (:

Tauplitz (:

Tauplitz-with an Ismael





when friends start taking selfies and suddenly he includes you when you aren't looking


still going with creepy selfies


really beautiful dessert offered to us at the Gasthof








And that was my weekend. (:

Thanks to everyone who reads my blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment